Nearly every business challenge—from missed deadlines to rising costs—represents an opportunity for improvement. However, time or resource constraints often prevent leaders from addressing all of the obstacles to success. That’s why it’s important to work with a trusted advisor who understands your business and industry, and can help you achieve your objectives.
Lucre Dynamic’s management consulting practice brings deep industry-specific experience to help middle market businesses enhance operations and address critical issues across the organization. We help optimize people, processes and technology through innovative strategies, driving improved performance in key areas such as finance and accounting, technology and digital, operations and supply chain management.
For a company’s competitive advantage to succeed in delivering good performance and intended competitive advantage over rivals, it has to be underpinned by an appropriate set of resources, know-how, and competitive capabilities.
LOW COST PROVIDER STRATEGY:
- Low Cost Provider Strategy
- Is your company the low cost provider?
- Can it become the low cost provider?
- Can you drive costs out of your value chain efficiently enough to create a competitive advantages
BROAD DIFFERENTIATION STRATEGY:
- Can you appeal to a broad cross section of the market?
- Is your value solution attractively different?
- Can you market with an emphasis on differentiating features?
FOCUSED DIFFERENTIATION STRATEGY:
- Niche where buyer preferences are different
- Attributes appeal specifically to niche members
- Small scale or custom made for requirements of niche members
BEST COST PROVIDER STRATEGY
- Value conscious buyers
- Better goods at attractive prices
- Appealing features and better quality at lower prices